Saturday 20 September 2014

Man in suit and those legs

After a very slow start, registrations for last week's event had fortunately picked up over the last six weeks or so. Admittedly to a large extent by the organizer mobilizing his colleagues to attend... But then again, I am not so bothered about why people sign up.

Despite some minor hick ups along the way, the event went well, feedback (so far) has been positive and in many ways we were quite lucky: the weather was brilliant which meant everyone enjoyed a nice walk to the venue of the reception. And it only started pissing down with rain the next morning. The venue had a power black out - just after the last presentation had finished (and the light came back on again quickly). All speakers showed up on time - also a bonus. More importantly: it's all done now.

Autumnal but very warm in Cambridge; but what is with the lack of 3G coverage???
Student halls. Not complaining though: I slept surprisingly well in the single bed
And finally: I do like men in suits. Our meetings are generally more smart casual than business dress, so the dashing man in a suit stood out even more. And if I have legs like her when I am 50, I shall be very happy (it's unlikely though, as I don't even have them now...).

No comments:

Post a Comment