Tuesday 8 November 2016

Cavewoman

After watching Caveman in January, Cavewoman was in town for just one night on Sunday. Without even realizing it, we went for Sushi again - just like last time - awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Unless last time, I found it entertaining enough but not really as funny. I felt that the main male stereotypes she was referring to were really a bit outdated. Men who can't do the shopping without female instructions, who leave all their clothes lying around and who don't know how to pleasure a woman in bed? Sure, it can happen, but (from my little experience) it's not the norm, I'd say. And if those really are the only reasons that conflict arises in relationships, they would be solved relatively easily, no?

Nonetheless, I was happy to be out (in the freezing cold, too...). And also caught up with gossip from my old workplace.

And I will leave you with some insight into small town living: it offers the luxury to park your car however and wherever you want. Safe in the knowledge that police won't be checking on a Sunday evening. Note the irony that the car is right outside a driving school...


No comments:

Post a Comment