Thursday 3 November 2016

Look around

What a silly and ungrateful b*tch I can sometimes be... After boring literally everyone around me with my constant moaning, I really hope that I can now move on from that. Let’s face it: life is awesome and I am incredibly lucky to have so many awesome human beings in my life. Yes, they are mostly far away but surely that is a small detail that should not distract from the fact that they are still part of my life.


And here are some impressions of Bavaria. The added bonus of having visitors is of course to revisit the beautiful places around me. I think it was my third time up the Wendelstein and I don’t think I’ll ever grow tired of the stunning views. For the first time the panorama path was open (it had been snowy the other two times I’ve been up), so I also got to discover different views on the trip. It’s hard to put into words, but there was this strong feeling of being content and wanting to just hug the whole world. As if only happiness was flowing through me.


No comments:

Post a Comment