Monday 21 November 2016

the regularity of ups and downs

It's quite comical in a way. After an amazing weekend, my car didn't pass the MOT today and I had another unpleasant (well, I spent most of the time - 45 minutes  -  on hold) with the fuckers (excuse my language...) of o2 customer service. Ending with her hanging up on me after they repeatedly accused me of not cooperating with them on my broken internet. Lovely how the blame gets passed onto the customer.

After about 10 minutes with a pulse of beyond 200, I calmed myself down, safe also in the knowledge that karma will kick Ms Bitchface's ass for sure. In unexpected ways quite possible but nonetheless.

The beauty of life with its ups and downs - lol


PS: On reflection, Ms Bitchface is punished already. She works in a call centre after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment