Wednesday 2 November 2016

It's a good day

The other day I came across an article about a 21 day challenge: 21 days of not complaining. At all. About anything. Starting with the weather, the job, life, bitching about people.
Yes, it seems impossible really...
But I do like a challenge and I figure that even if I fail (every time you slip up, you start counting at Day 1 again) and never get to Day 21, I believe this will still positively impact on me and those around me.

The logic is of course that every time we complain, our mind is preoccupied with negativity. So, let's see what happens when I continuously try to fill my mind with positive thoughts instead. When I woke up this morning, I told myself that this would be an awesome day! And it is, even after spending 54 minutes on the phone to o2 again. My internet is still not working, but my surfstick is - after it refused to work earlier this morning. Great news, right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment