Monday 19 November 2012

3-2-1 - MINE!

I only occasionally buy stuff over ebay.
I discovered the new James Bond Skyfall OPI nail polish collection and absolutely fell in love with the OPI Man with the Golden Gun top coat - an 18k gold top coat. But the price tag of £29.90 was a little off-putting... So, I went on ebay and started watching a few items.

I had totally forgotten how exciting it can get! Counting down the minutes. Then the seconds. Waiting until the very, very last moment to put a bid in. Only to be outbid...

Ah well, at least I stuck with my pre-set price. It's all too easy to get carried away and to increase your bids when other bidders are outbidding you.

And with a little bit of tenacity, I eventually won one of the auctions! :-)

(And some people should do their homework before bidding - why would you bid more than what you have to pay for the same item in a shop???)

No comments:

Post a Comment