Wednesday 28 November 2012

HIMYM

 


I love American sitcoms. When friends came to an end, I had to fill the hole! About 4 years ago I discovered How I met Your Mother. In case you've never seen it (unlikely, I know), this sitcom evolves around Ted Mosby who tells his two kids the story on how he met their mother. Season 8 has just started and they are still none the wiser on how he did meet her! Ted is best friends with Marshall and Lilly - first his girlfriend, then his wife. Barney is a womanizing banker and Ted's 'bro'. And Robin is the 5th person in the group of friends - she's dated both Ted and Barney.

E4 is showing episodes all the time, but I somehow don't seem to manage to watch them in order. I had ordered the boxset of seasons 1-5 years ago, and just got season 6 from amazon. And am hoping to successfully bid for season 7 on ebay (yes, once the ebay bug bites, it doesn't let go easily...). They make me laugh and cry and I just want to be friends with them!

Perfect entertainment for a lazy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment