Monday 12 November 2012

Inspiration from the shop floor

I discovered Anthropologie in New Orleans. A bit pricey for my purse, but they have wonderful, pretty things. I will definitely be visiting the store in London on Regent's Street. I loved the whole store set up and decor. And even found a dress in the sale: reduced from $148 to just $9.95!!! What a bargain! Unfortunately, now after the first wash, it already has a little hole. But I hope I can fix that easily.

I also discovered the following on a wooden box:

What would you attempt, if you knew you couldn't fail?

Isn't that a fascinating question? How often do we not do things because of fear of failure. Way too often in my case, that's for sure. And also: what is so bad about failing? What is really the worst that could happen? 

I think it would often pay off to be more daring.

No comments:

Post a Comment