Saturday 17 November 2012

Countdown to Christmas

The next four weeks will be the busiest of the year for me (have I been moaning about this sufficiently yet?). Given that I will have limited time to get into the pre-Christmas spirit, I thought it was only just to treat myself a little.

I came across the Lancome Beauty Advent Calendar - filled with 24 Lancome mini products, including perfumes, cremes and mascara. The calendar was launched on 1 October - and is already sold out! Well, you can still get it on ebay - selling at up to 3 times as much as the RRP (which was £70)!!! I might put a reminder in my diary to check this out next year.

I quickly found an alternative: the YOU Beauty Advent Calendar - a collaboration between YOU magazine and Latest in Beauty. It's on offer at £59.95 and is apparently worth more than £210. I've just ordered mine and will be blogging my sweet surprises from 1.-24. December!

No comments:

Post a Comment