Sunday 18 November 2012

I can't draw for toffee*

Therefore, I wouldn't even attempt freestyle art on my nails. I bought some nail water decals months ago from the Nail Delights website. Worried that it would be really difficult to get them onto my nails, they'd been in the drawer unused until today.

I had worried needlessly! It's incredibly easy: simply cut out the individual designs, place them in a bowl with water for 10-20 seconds. When ready, you'll be able to just slide it off the paper and place it onto your nail. Fix it with a clear top coat. If you leave it in the water for longer - it doesn't make a difference.



I think it's a really easy way to glam up your nails. I'll definitely be doing this more often now and already have my eyes on a number of cute water decals on ebay - including some Bansky designs!


* What an excellent expression! I couldn't find where it comes from though. Does anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment