Friday 9 November 2012

Weekday banquet

After the culinary delights on Monday, it was time to step up the game. I had arranged a tasting at Church House Conference House yesterday to help with picking the menu for our upcoming dinner. I got to taste three starters, three mains and three desserts in the lovely company of Emily - the events coordinator - and Richard from the catering team as well as a guest appearance of Norman, the wonderful chef.

The food was delicious! And beautifully presented (I had already eaten half of the turkey dish, when I took the photo - in case you are wondering about the half empty plate). I would definitely recommend the venue - the food is great, the service lovely and situated right next to Westminster Abbey, it's also very central.

And this feast was just what I needed after a busy morning and a generally crazy week...




Main entry to Church House Conference Centre

View from Dean's Yard on Westminster Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment