Sunday 8 July 2012

Magazine goodies

The Metro had vouchers for the July issues of InStyle and Marie Claire - both copies were available for just £1! And not only that - they both contained freebies: InStyle came with a choice of either a Body Shop mascara or two Body Shop eye pencils. Marie Claire had a choice of three Ciaté nail polishes (Purple Sherbet, a pastel purple, Bon Bon, a nude and Jelly Bean, a bright pink).

Bargain(s)! InStyle usually sells for £3.70 and the Body Shop mascara is worth £10. Marie Claire also retails at £3.70 with the nail polish costing £9 each. I've never tried Ciaté nail polishes, so I look forward to trying it. The little black bow on the bottle is very cute! And I always love trying new mascaras.

I wonder why including giveaways with monthly magazines isn't done very often in Germany. Is it because people/women buy them anyway and do not need an incentive?

I chose the mascara, as I don't really use eye pencils



I went for the nude tone - I have so many pinks already!







No comments:

Post a Comment