Sunday 1 July 2012

Sunday Shopping

One of the things I like about the UK: that the shops are open on a Sunday! Not only was I able to fill up my new fridge-freezer, which my landlord finally installed last night, I also treated myself to some (more) clothes - mostly in the sales. And I realize that there are a lot swallows...

One swallow doesn't make a summer. But what about dozens?


these will go nicely with my new coral coloured shoes

 
pale pink and golden glitter - what's not to like (at that price)?
And more swallows
the shirt buttons at the back



I just had to buy this shirt with this beautiful message. And the colour goes with the jeans from mango!! :-)

the world if full of beautiful things
For one minute, stand here in silence...
look at the ballons...
& think about how awesome life is

No comments:

Post a Comment