Wednesday 19 September 2012

Fight the pastiness

I'm naturally very pale. While my Mum's side of the family (and also including my siblings) tan rather easily, I usually stay pale - or worse, get a sunburn... As a teenager, I've tried the sunbed. And managed to burn my bum on several occasions... In my twenties, I experimented with self-tanning products. And primarily managed to get orange hands, elbows and knees. As well as patchy skin all over.

I think I might have found a product that at least provides an evenly tanned face:
Garnier Ambre Solaire: original intense - no streaks bronzer - dry face mist

The tan dries very quickly and the tan then develops over the next few hours. You can intensify the tan by having a top up the next day. I think it looks natural and gives a healthy look - rather than an orange tan. Only disadvantage is the typical fake tan smell that comes with it. And as it's your face, the smell is in your nose pretty much all the time... Oh, another disadvantage is that facial toner will remove some of the tan (at least the one, I've tried in the past). But overall, I would certainly recommend it. Don't go overboard if you are not using any fake tan on the rest of your body, as that's probably not a good look.



No comments:

Post a Comment