Tuesday 18 September 2012

You know the winter is near when

... X-factor and Strictly come dancing are back on telly
... work is getting crazy busy in the run up to our biggest event
... even I get out of bed when it's still dark
... it's dark when I get home from work
... it's time to get my boots out and pack my sandals away (which I have hardly worn this summer - just like last summer...)
... it's getting cold - even in my flat which is usually sauna-like

I think I am having the winter-blues. I am feeling just so tired. And am looking forward to a telecall at 8:00am tomorrow. Which means, I will have to leave the house around 6:00am. Which means, that I will get hardly any sleep, as it will be a matter of: Oh no, I got to get up in 5 hours. In 4 hours. In 3 hours...

But I am looking forward to the weekend! Every cloud - and so on! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment