Tuesday 4 September 2012

Mega points

I love loyalty cards. And maybe I am naive, but I really am not bothered that Tesco, Boots & Co know all about my spending habits. I am also convinced that there is no pattern in my spending habits...

Anyway, last bank holiday weekend (at the end of August), Boots had one of their mega points events, where you could collect even more points per £ spent. Not that I generally need an incentive to go toiletry shopping... For some reason, I really enjoy it and usually spend ages at the drugstore.


  • hairbands - I always lose mine and as an added bonus there are some pink ones in the pack!
  • VO5 anti-frizz shampoo: nice smell and my hair seems shinier. (this is the second shampoo I bought, when I was really meaning to buy conditioner...)
  • Nivea light moisturizing day cream: comes with the traditional Nivea smell. Absorbs quickly and leaves the skin smooth. Includes UV filter
  • Garnier eye make up remover: the best I've tried so far! Removes all make-up and doesn't leave the skin all oily as some removers do.
  • Sure: the choice of deodorants is massive. What is the bloody difference??? There are at least 10 different deodorants from Sure alone... This one is meant not to leave white marks and so far it's been good.
  • Olay night cream: I honestly am not sure whether there really is a need to use a different cream at night, but why not? :-)
  • Batiste dry shampoo: again: a wide variety of different smells. In the end I went with 'fresh' - I thought that would be most fitting for a dry shampoo. I've only used it once so far, but it is better than the one I had before (Tresemme Instant Refresh), which didn't make any difference to my hair at all. 
  • Garnier Intensive 7 Days body lotion: I love it! I went for the one with shea butter which smells really nice and it leaves my skin really, really soft. Will definitely buy this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment