Sunday 3 August 2014

Getting my face stroked

After a week inside a convention centre my skin was suffering a bit so my facial booked at H'Ettorre Beauty Clinic at Brasil Hair came just at the right time. Brasil Hair have taken over the Smooth You hair and beauty salon which seemed to have decided to move all their business to their new Dalston site.

The hair salon seems to only employ Brazilians and it also seemed that only the receptionist speaks English. So she had to repeatedly translate between the hairdressers and the clients. Slightly weird, if you ask me. On the other hand, probably ideal for someone like me, who dreads the hairdresser small-talk...

It didn't start off well, as I was made to wait 15 minutes. Which always makes me grumpy, especially if nobody keeps me posted on what's going on. But I worried needlessly. Bruna made more than up for the late start and I got nearly 30 minutes extra in the end. And what can I say: I like getting my face stroked :-) It was very relaxing and Bruna very easy to talk to. She even offered that I could come back for free, should I have an issue after the facial. For just £25 for 60 minutes on Wahanda, it's a real bargain (plus I had a £10 off voucher - feeling nearly a little bit guilty about paying just £15!).

No comments:

Post a Comment