Sunday 17 August 2014

Return of the Rudeboy

I had never heard the term 'Rudeboy', let alone was I aware that they had returned... If you want to find out more, visit the photo exhibition at Somerset House - still on until 25 August and free!

The main reason for visiting Somerset House was their Tattoo Art Today exhibition though, also free and still on until 5 October. All the art on display was specifically commissioned for the exhibition and artists were asked to produce a piece on the theme of 'time'. And there were some very cool interpretations. Nothing I would necessarily want tattooed on my skin, but there were certainly some elements I'd consider.

After doing the culture bit for the weekend, we were enjoying pastries and the sunshine on the Somerset House Terrace. And as I've once again given up on going to the gym, I decided to walk back to Tower Hill. I've just checked, and that's not even 3km! only 2 more weeks until the 10k charity walk. I'm beginning to doubt that I am fit enough to do it... It really didn't sound like very far when I signed up.

Somerset House
randoms along the Northbank
Blood swept lands and and seas of red - poppies at the Tower
My favourite landmark

No comments:

Post a Comment