Tuesday 26 August 2014

Summer is gone

Two days. I had two days leave last week. And I've come back to two inbox craziness. And it's bloody August, too!

Anyway, on the upside: just three more days until the weekend! And thus three more days until my charity walk for Marie Curie Cancer Care. The charity provides free care to terminally ill patients either at their homes or in hospices. If you can, please make a donation! We'll be walking 10k and the weather forecast is predicting rain. I better start taking vitamins and will otherwise rely on the power of positive thinking! :-)

Oh, and the English summer seems to be over. Certainly feels very autumnal. Which also means I can soon get all my boots out. And put away my sandals, many of which I didn't even wear ONCE this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment