Saturday 2 August 2014

The week in food

Top: Korean beef buns for me and noodle soup for T at On the bap near Old Street
Bottom: Wantan soup and noodles in soya sauce at Rasa Sayang in Chinatown
both cheap and cheerful and very yummy!
Less than £8 including a pepsi: only possible at Whetherspoons...
It's been a while since the Whetherspoons was one of the nicer pubs. Only in Hull...
Without photos (need to be more disciplined again!): one of the best pizzas I've ever had in London: check out Great British Pizza in Exmouth market. I had one with peperoni, red onion and pear (replacing the mushrooms, that I don't like). Not cheap at £9 for a small pizza but definitely worth it! And a quirky, cool place, too, if you decide to eat in.

And mac 'n cheese at the Island Queen near the office. Mac 'n cheese is always great but especially lovely by having lunch with a colleague who I hadn't really spoken to (aside from work) for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment