Sunday 5 October 2014

1 October 2014

Second tattoo done. And boy, did it hurt!

No bloody idea what was different - but the first one definitely didn't hurt like this. And no, it's not that I forgot about the pain. I told everyone how it was really good pain at the time. I must have been on some natural highs due to the excitement at the time. This was most definitely painful pain. But while I was asking myself why on earth I was doing this during the inking , I'm pretty sure I will have more. I am loving the result!!!!

Photo to follow. The one I currently have was taken straight after and it's all a bit red. It's been healing well so far, even though it does feel a bit sore still, a bit like a bruise does. And it's also a bit tricky to reach it to put the cream on. My darling colleague very kindly assisted on the first day.

It's been a bit of a wait (since late August) and E kept postponing the appointment, but it's been well worth it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment