Wednesday 8 October 2014

Two months

Two months ago they discovered the leak in my bathroom (and other bathrooms in the building). It took them until last week to patch up the corridor on the ground floor and wallpaper over the damage. Just for them to realize that the water leak has returned (or maybe maybe it never stopped leaking. One would think that's easy enough to monitor...).

You might imagine my delight when I got their call yesterday. As it turns out: it was a blessing in disguise! In order to be able to let them in (cause no, I will not leave my key with reception if I can avoid it!), I worked from home. First of all, that meant not having to get up super early for a 8am telecall. Secondly, I managed to get two documents done, that I've been meaning to finalize for weeks. And last but certainly not least: the leak is not coming from my bathroom!

So, after my random grumpy day yesterday, it was happy day today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment