Thursday 9 October 2014

Today

I finally gave in and wore my winter coat. The weather has been pretty bad: grey and rainy and obviously getting colder. And then it's of course dark really early. Yesterday I went to bed before 22:00 cause I was so tired!!! (I generally don't go to bed before midnight)

On the upside, it's also time to get my beloved boots out of their shoe boxes. Overall, I like my winter wardrobe better than my summer wardrobe. So, it's not all bad.

Not very clever of me to pick a summer dress for my latest sewing project...

1 comment:

  1. Noooo! I am not ready to admit that it is winter coat weather. However, I have been known to sew a couple summer items during winter. It's nice to have a summer wardrobe waiting for you when the weather gets better.

    ReplyDelete