Wednesday 1 October 2014

mingling

Do you also like certain words just for their sound? Mingling is one of mine (precious is another ;-)).

On Monday night, it was time for an evening of professional mingling. To be honest, I hadn't exactly been looking forward to this particular event. For once because I find it difficult when it comes to sharing responsibility in a work context (or quite possibly in general). I haven't yet worked out how to best manage a project, when I am not in charge 100%. Secondly: who likes to work evenings?

But I had a great evening in the end - mingling with some lovely people. As an added bonus, I was chatting to one of our members who recently went to Vienna. So, after I's fantastic itinerary for Copenhagen, I now have some (more) recommendations for my weekend trip to Vienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment