Sunday 26 October 2014

360

Altitude was hosting a showcase evening last week. Altitude is a collection of venues housed in the Millbank Tower near the Tate. And they put on a great event! Starting with Beyonce and Amy Winehouse tribute acts we then moved upstairs where you have stunning views (360!) all over London and where they had set up a silent disco. For those who never heard of it: you get headphones and can pick your own music (in this case from three different options). Coloured lights on the headphones indicate to others what music you are listening to and then you dance away like in a normal disco. It's good fun :-)

Next we moved down one floor for some food. Burgers and hot dogs and popcorn and candyfloss. And cocktails. And I met my target and met one new person. Of course I can't remember his name... I didn't catch it when he introduced himself and as I knew I wouldn't remember it anyway I didn't bother asking again (Is that really bad?). Very posh guy (even I could tell!), working and living in Hampstead, in financial trading and something to do with advising people on buying art.
So far it's going well with my resolution!

London by night - how can you not love this city?!

No comments:

Post a Comment