Thursday 8 September 2016

empathy - or pathetic?

Despite being a massive Ricky Gervais fan, I had never watched The Office. Not entirely sure why/ But I have finally caught up with the cult series. And of course, I absolutely loved it!
I savoured all the DVD extras, too. The second series includes a video commentary, which also shows the final scene being shot, and the actors and crew watching the footy together etc. They were all no-names at the time and probably nobody predicted the series to become so famous. And it brought tears to my eyes. It was as if I could feel the excitement and fun and pride of having being part of the project.  No worries: not in the sense, that I imagined having been part of it!

I noticed this quite a lot recently, when watching films or reading books and I get so emotional. Maybe it's just hormones?!

No comments:

Post a Comment