Thursday 15 September 2016

more quotes

I have 29 blog entry drafts. Some of them date back to more than two years ago. Mostly, I can't remember why I started a draft but never finished or published it. The other day, I wanted to cite the below Shakespeare quote, but of course I couldn't remember how exactly it went, nor did I remember it was by Shakespeare. So, here you go:

Nothing is either good or bad but thinking makes it so.
William Shakespeare

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
Unknown

Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, and face your future without fear.
Unknown

PS: I am pretty sure that I will have forgotten the exact wording of the Shakespeare quote by tomorrow the latest...

No comments:

Post a Comment