Thursday 1 December 2016

extra loop

Ok, it wasn't quite as easy...
The car dealer ordered the wrong part. Nobody's fault really, as both parts actually have the same name. Somebody didn't really think that one through...
So, with a another day's delay, off I went to the garage again. To be told that they couldn't fit me in with the MOT (when previously they had said, I could just come along). And then the guy was saying that he thinks the car should now pass the MOT but it would depend on the actual guy checking the car. WHAT?????

Anyhow, I am extremely pleased to say that the car did pass.
Never did I think my/a car would make me so happy indeed :-)


While I was waiting, I had coffee and cake. Just the other day, I thought that I haven't had a Bienenstich in forever. Now I think I know why: either this was a particularly bad one, or I simply don't like them...

Lovingly shoved unto the plate, too... 

No comments:

Post a Comment