Friday 23 December 2016

Hell yeah!

I was listening to another of Allison Crow's FB live chats the other day when she quoted somebody else (sorry, I didn't catch the name): "The biggest motherfuckers are the biggest gifters."

I have to admit that until rather recently, I have found this difficult to believe/accept. But am finally seeing that we very often learn and grow the most through the shit we go through. I tended to think that I wanted life to be easy and smelling of fresh cut roses every single day. And I have to say that still holds a certain appeal! Nevertheless, I am now grateful for everything that life has thrown at me (and don't get me wrong: I am fully aware that I have led a privileged life compared to most! So I can't even say I really know what shit looks and feels like!).

Isn't it just so powerful as well to know that we can deal with it all? And we'll come out the other end. So, a huge thank you to all the things and people that have made 2016 a tiny bit more difficult and annoying for me.

Thanks also, of course to all the lovely people and things who have made 2016 into yet another amazing year! I have certainly felt a lot of love and support throughout despite many km in between us. ๐Ÿ’•


Not that anyone who knows me needs reminding ...
"Shut the fuck up: I am super nice!" ๐Ÿ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment