Monday 19 December 2016

Go girl

I love eating out. But while I don't mind going to the cinema or theatre or having a coffee alone, I generally don't enjoy eating out by myself. But after J recommended it, I thought I'd give it a try. Plus I couldn't be asked to cook or go grocery shopping....

So, I went for a Schnitzel at the Bavarian Erlensee. Cheap and massive but unfortunately not the greatest Schnitzel. But it was followed by a walk around the lake. In the freezing cold... And I felt good about having left the house and the exercise (yes, this counts as exercising for me!). 

'Sommertoilette' - does that mean people are invited to piss in the field???
Big isn't always better...
How lovely the trees are mirrored in the lake
And yes, it is THIS rural here!

No comments:

Post a Comment