Monday 5 December 2016

well....

It started in back in August with an 'excited' blogpost. It's taken me a while to finish this off.
It's finally done now, and as is the case with unfortunately quite a few of the clothes I sew, I am not sure I like it very much. For once, it actually looks better on the dummy, than on me ...

As you can see, I shortened the coat quite considerably, due to the fact that patterns are clearly made for much taller women. I also changed the button arrangement in the front. Maybe a good ironing would also help improve the look. I shall consider it.

Nonetheless, I am proud to present: my very first coat!
And I am rather proud of the lining which looks pretty cool - if I say so myself (and without giving you photographic evidence...).


No comments:

Post a Comment