Wednesday 14 December 2016

self-torture

My pilates teacher is great fun! Next week, the eight week beginners course will end and today I've been discussing the various courses they have on offer to decide which one I should/could join. Last time, she had indicated that her Wednesday evening class is more advanced and we should pick an easier class.

But today she actually encouraged me to try it, saying that I was still young (when people say that, I do always wonder how old they think I am...), and that I know my body quite well (not sure why she thinks that, given that she catches me 'cheating' in most exercises...) and that she thinks I'd manage. Unless I prefer a more gentle class. Which of course was exactly the kind of encouragement and challenge I react well to.

So, we'll see how it goes and how long until she makes me cry and crawl back to one of the beginner classes.... (this is where my pride comes in handy, of course)

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

No comments:

Post a Comment