Friday 3 January 2014

And who are you?

Who is reading my blog? I've given the address to only a few people. And I actually know that probably half of them, don't read it. So, who IS reading?

Well, I actually prefer not to know. I've also been thinking that when writing, I give too much consideration to the few people I know who might (or might not) read this. I myself prefer to read personal blogs. In addition to adding a more personal touch (and I think I've written about this before), I've also been thinking of introducing a fictional aspect to a) make it more interesting and 'readable' and b) to practice for the book I will write one day (it will happen! One day....)

This is the bit that I find a bit tricky: will my family and friends assume that it is all real? Will I need to put disclaimers to mark my fictional entries? Alternatively, I could start a new blog and keep this one as the diary it currently is.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment