Saturday 11 January 2014

I'm the client, here's my lunch

I know I've only been back to work for seven (working) days, so it's a bit early to evaluate my taking-food-to-work resolution. But as I am doing so well, so far,  I will share it with you anyway:
- one pub lunch with colleagues (that surely is allowed! We had to celebrate the New Year somehow!)
- brought in two dinner leftovers
- had two sandwich lunches - made from stuff bought from the supermarket and not the sandwich shop
- thanks to a meeting held in the office, had free sandwiches
- was invited to a three course client lunch at a venue:

beautiful table centre piece and salted and unsalted butter;
halibut starter, lamb main, rhubarb and apple variations dessert

And we (all) sucked big time at the after-lunch quiz that was food themed...

No comments:

Post a Comment