Wednesday 1 January 2014

My People 2013

About five or six years ago, I went on a road trip up to Scotland. We went to an art museum in Edinburgh, and I can't remember the name, but I still see the road that we were driving on, up a hill. Anyhow, one of the pieces of art I (vaguely) remember, was a list of people's names. The artist had collated the names of all the people he met. I can't recall what period of time it covered.

I've been thinking back over the last 12 months and the people I met. And there are so many! It's really been an extraordinary people-year for me. I think I might start a list for 2014 and maybe I can somehow make it into a piece of art. Or maybe just some sort of aide memoire - cause I've forgotten a lot of names already...

And in case you hadn't yet noticed: I am terrible at telling stories... I forget half the details and then nothing really makes sense anymore. Which is one of the reasons, that a lot of my blog entries are quite short! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment