Thursday 19 January 2017

healthy living always starts tomorrow...

I feel like I have been stuffing my face non-stop since just after Christmas (yes, Christmas itself was not a food-fest for me!). And despite my best intentions, this keeps happening:


A new Irish pub opened in Rosenheim and since drooling over their spare ribs on their fb page, I've been dreaming about them. And they really were good. But a bit of a meat overkill for me. The coleslaw I could have done without - too much mayonnaise or whatever else the dressing was. The Texas garlic toast on the other hand was delicious!


In preparation for German carnival, the bakeries are selling an extensive range of donuts at the moment. And I picked the biggest of them all today. Filled with cherries and a vanilla sauce. So good, but so naughty...

No comments:

Post a Comment