Thursday 26 January 2017

La La La

I love Ryan Gosling. No secret there. And I will admit that I primarily love him because he is so gorgeous. I have this thing, that I enjoy looking at beautiful people. No further agenda or anything, I just like looking at them.

La La Land has of course been all over the media since it came out. While I love musicals, I wasn't sure I would enjoy a movie with so much singing and dancing. And jazz. But Ryan is good enough a reason to watch any movie really (which reminds me that I still haven't watched my Half Nelson DVD...).

As it happens, I had gone to the movies with P some time last autumn. He picked the movie at the time, and our agreement was, that I would get to pick the next one. And then he disappeared off the radar... Anyway, I don't give up easily and with quite a few movies out that I wanted to see, I got back in touch and out of three options (cause I am generous like that), he picked La La Land.

I watched the trailer afterwards and actually think it's a bit misleading. The movie is much better! And I loved the ending.



For those, who want to read a proper review:
Empire 5*💖

No comments:

Post a Comment