Thursday 12 January 2017

more swinging from the ceiling

I am very excited that the local yoga studio is now offering weekly aerial yoga classes. So, I finally signed up and got myself a membership card for 10 sessions. Of course partly to make myself go regularly, too. Yoga on Monday, pilates on Wednesday and hopefully some exercising at home in between. And I really hope that my back will benefit.

Interestingly, the instructor said that aerial yoga is more demanding than normal yoga. While I feel the exercises are much more doable than the yoga classes I've tried before. Difference: I noticed slight bruises from leaning forward into the cloth. A visible sign that I've been exercising! ๐Ÿ˜‚

barely visible (in the photo!!), I know...
any excuse to show my tattoo again ๐Ÿ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment