Friday 6 January 2017

It's resolution time again

Looking at last year's resolutions, my first resolution is to remind myself of my resolutions in regular intervals. Maybe I'll do a monthly blog update for that purpose.

Anyhow, here's this year's list (I'm sure it'll evolve with time):
1) once again: keep up the exercise! Which I at least started towards the end of 2016...
2) eat more healthily. In line with last year's number 1 of using my kitchen more.
3) stop the moaning. Argh, this one annoys me the most, as instead of getting better, it got worse over the course of last year ๐Ÿ˜’ (I appreciate the irony of moaning about moaning ๐Ÿ˜‰)
4) travel
5) spend less time on the internet or more generally: be more mindful about how I spend my time

And from the archive (not sure what happened in 2015):
2016
2014
2013


No comments:

Post a Comment