Saturday 21 January 2017

shopping ban

I am running out of wardrobe space, not least as I keep sewing new clothes. So once again, I have decided to put myself under a shopping ban - with the added benefits it will have on my bank account.

Then I saw that Skagen was offering additional 20% off on their sales items which included a watch I've had my eye on for a while. When looking through their sales page, I came across another watch and then was torn between which one to get. Waiting paid off this time. And by the time I was about to place my order the watch was sold out - LOL

One of the few things that was on my shopping-ban-exceptions list was a backpack, as my old one is falling apart and with my back pain it is getting more and more useful to carry a backpack rather than one of my many beautiful handbags. 
When I received a sales email by adidas, I found this backpack. And - after spending a considerable time scrolling through their sneaker pages - resisted the temptation to add any more trainers to my collection (we all remember that I bought three pairs, replacing one not long ago,..). 

simple and pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment