Thursday 2 March 2017

2017 resolutions - February review

My 2017 resolutions
January review

1) exercise: very much on track! Exercising four times a week. NLP is proving very useful indeed!

2) healthy eating: Until recently, I was considering removing this from my list altogether as I was clearly not motivated to tackle this one properly. To the contrary, February has been marked by stuffing my face with sweets and crisps, mainly out of boredom. BUT the last few days, I have actually been cooking. I made a little trip to the Asian supermarket, did a yummy curry of sorts and made my first baba ganoush. And I am indeed determined to give up something for lent. So, there is hope that March will be a better month!

3) less moaning: I'd like to think I am still doing very well here. Especially considering a certain event this month, I am proud to say that I handled it rather well.  

4) travel: Still on the backburner. But that is totally ok for me and for now.

5) less time on the internet/mindfulness: hm... After my initial enthusiasm, I let the meditation practice drop again and now my gift subscription for headspace has run out. Secondly, I have been feeling so bored lately, that I spent even more time doing mindless surfing. Again, I plan to get back on track again during lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment