Wednesday 1 March 2017

lent - let's do this!

I figured that training my willpower will be a good idea.

Here's my plan for lent:
1) No more sweets. This includes chocolate, biscuits and cake and pastries. Only exception (cause, let's bear in mind that my other objective is to have more fun in life! ✌) is when I am eating out. Then I shall allow myself dessert/cake - well anything I fancy 😎

2) No dairy. Ok, this will be super tough. But as recommended by my osteopath I will give it a try.

3) No coffee. Same exception as for sweets: I will allow myself a coffee when I am out. And I will try to remember to order it with soy milk.

This should help with my New Year's resolution no. 2 aka healthy eating.
Maybe that's another idea: to focus on one of my resolutions each month... February was all about exercising. And January about not moaning.
Maybe I will need new resolutions soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment