Monday 6 March 2017

creativity

I bought a set of 'intuition' cards recently. Every time I pulled a card though, it didn't really speak to me. For the weekend, I pulled a card about being creative. Which totally fitted the plans I had already made before I pulled the card though...

I replaced my corridor art (here and here) with some new paintings this weekend:

I actually saw this (in a completely different style though) as a tattoo recently.
And figured it was useful information to have for everyone to see who enters my flat 😎

This I saw as a t-shirt print and felt it was so fitting!

And these are photos I took at the Chiemsee printed onto canvas, thanks to a special offer at XXL posters for just €15 a piece.
They are hung up straight by the way, it's just the angle that makes them look wonky...

No comments:

Post a Comment