Friday 10 March 2017

Coaching the coach

During our practice evening, I was being coach again. And as much as I get frustrated myself, I also love it! It offers so  much opportunity to learn. This time my biggest 'revelation' was how impatient I get with lengthy NLP formats. I want things to go quickly and I fear that my own impatience transfers to my clients. And secondly, in the setting of my fellow NLP-course attendees, I constantly worry what they might be thinking about my skills. Based on conversation that is quite possibly bullshit, and I am quite possibly the only one who - when being a client - wastes her time to 'assess' my coach's abilities.

The biggest win surely is that instead of wasting my time with being frustrated with myself, I celebrate the opportunity to further improve 👍
Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment