Sunday 26 March 2017

let me help you

On Wednesday I attended another NLP practice evening at the Inntal Institute. For once (?), I decided to allow myself an easy ride as observer (as opposed to being coach). Given what is currently going on, I figured that I was too preoccupied with my own issues. And what can I say: I actually enjoyed it.

At the end of the session, I had a little chat with Ralf and was more than delighted when he asked whether (actually, I think he said 'when' and not 'whether') I'd be interested in attending an NLP Basis weekend as assistant. I had actually considered this myself but had somehow forgotten about it. I think it'll be a fun way to go over the basics as well as being able to support other people in getting to know more about NLP.

So, if they are still looking for people, I might get my first 'gig' in early May. A week before my final practitioner course - which will be a great exercise prior to the dreaded testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment