Thursday 23 March 2017

a gift

My rose quartz bracelet arrived the other day. And it is beautiful. For many reasons.
First of all, many thanks to Laura from The Will 2 Wow who created a self love challenge on facebook and who I am very grateful for having 'met'. She is simply a beautiful person and has an amazing presence.

Not only did I enjoy the challenge immensely (my guess is that the majority of people would benefit from a bit more self love - I certainly know that I do!), to then get such a great gift was an added bonus.

Moreover, this of course comes at the right time. Just as things always come and happen at just the right time, of course. I am grateful for the beauty in my life. And grateful also for being able to see the beauty even when things are not as ros-y as I might want them to be.

I really do know how to take great pictures.... not


1 comment:

  1. Laura is such an amazing person :) She puts so much of her energy and love into each piece that she creates.

    ReplyDelete