Saturday 4 February 2012

Candy coloured shopping

I bought this skinny jeans today from New Look:
doesn't really capture the colour very well

I've really fallen in love with all the pastell colours that are in the shops right now. So much so, that I bought this even though it is a skinny jeans (as I couldn't find a mint coloured straight or let alone bootcut jeans). This is my first skinny and I'm not even sure it suits me. But I just had to have the colour! :-)

Question now is: what shoes to wear with it??

[By the way, I am not a fashion victim AT ALL!]


This also goes nicely with my soft pink, mint, white beaded necklace I made the other day:

I really need to work on my photographic skills

I also bought a basic black and peachy coloured short-sleeved T-Shirt at Primark (at £2.50 each, I couldn't not buy it!):
 

I also bought two metallic nailpolishes from Topshop, which I had seen in a magazine the other day:
Left: Cosmic Karma; right: Eyes of Steele
Last but not least, I bought these three eye shadows from KIKO:
 

I'm not so sure about the one on the right - it's a bit too reddish, I think. But otherwise, I'm happy (these are my first KIKOs): the colours are highly pigmented and stay on nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment