Wednesday 22 February 2012

Glossybox February

excitement rises...
Tadaaaaaaa!!












After a red December box and a pink January-Valentines box, the February Glossybox has arrived in a pale pink. And here's what I got (from left to right):
  • Dr Bronner Lavender Hand Sanitiser: nice smell, very practical, but maybe not what I expected in the glossybox
  • BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow, colour My Majesty: not what I would usually wear, but actually quite a nice shimmery colour
  • DuWop Venom gloss in buttercup: Here's what their website says: If beautiful shine with stunning color and the Venom tingle is what you're looking for, Venom Gloss delivers. Blending that same spicy concoction of cinnamon, wintergreen and ginger with skin softening ingredients like jojoba, avocado and sunflower oil, beeswax for protection, and green tea for soothing, Venom Gloss gives you full, soft, hydrated lips.The spicy concoction really does make my lips tingle, and apparently plumps your lips. It smells nice (I guess that's the cinnamon), but I really do not like the tingling. So, I won't be using it.
  • Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm: Intense hydrating treatment for my hair. Haven't tried it yet but look forward to trying it. It's meant to calm frizzy hair, which is always a good thing!
  • Como Shambhala Invigorate Shower Gel: Smells nice, but haven't yet tried it.
Overall it's an ok box, but compared to the December and January box I was a little disappointed. Bring on the March box!

No comments:

Post a Comment