Tuesday 28 February 2012

Chicken pie

I spent most of today in a meeting, that seemed to go on forever... Worst of all, I wasn't actually due to attend this meeting but somehow managed to talk myself into attending it. Maybe it was my subconscious that - knowing how much work was awaiting on my desk - tricked me into signing myself up to sit through this meeting instead. Not very clever, as it just means that even more work is waiting for me tomorrow.

So, after a just very slightly tedious day in the office, I then had the pleasure of spending an evening with my friend Denisa and her absolutely gorgeous son Milan. First and last time I had seen Milan, he was about 2 months old. Even though he is only a month older, he has grown so much and looks like a proper person already. He inquisitively scans everything around him and when he gives his Mummy a big smile, he lights up the whole room (very cliched, but so true!).

I had a wonderful evening with loads of chatting, a delicious chicken pie and baby cuddling.

Many thanks, Denisa, and I hope to see you again soon!

*Good night*

No comments:

Post a Comment