Friday 3 February 2012

Just like Christmas!

The other day I received my second glossybox*. I had read some disappointing reviews with regard to the German January glossybox, so was a little apprehensive. But I was very positively surprised.

I love the fact that it's like unwrapping a present (well, in my case it IS actually a present!!).
Here's what was inside my Valentine's Special Edition box:

Look how pink it is!!

see the heart sticker? I love all the details ♥

I missed out the glossybox candy that was also inside...
  • Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in midnight blue:
    • very soft pencil, easy to use
    • while it's a really nice dark blue, I think the colour might be a little too dark for me; but can probably use it for a more dramatic evening make-up
  • Clarins extra firming night cream:
    • haven't used it just yet
  • Clarins extra firming day cream:
    • have only used it once so far, but it has a very nice feel, is absorbed very easily and makes the skin feel very soft
  • FAB Body moisturizer:
    • haven't used it yet, but the smell isn't that great (it's fragrance free - maybe that's the problem?)
  • Murad Skin perfecting primer:
    • I was a little sceptical, cause the colour is relatively dark, but when applied to the skin, it actually blended in very well
So, I'm very happy with the January box and cannot wait for the February one! Smiley Faces


*Thanks to my dear colleagues from work who got me a gift voucher for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment